1. Head cap bandage: the towel is placed in the […]
1. Head cap bandage: the towel is placed in the middle of the top of the head, and the upper eye is aligned with the eyebrows: the upper two corners are pulled to the back of the pillow, and the lower two corners are pulled to the lower jaw; the face bandage: the towel is placed horizontally to cover the face , Use the hole-cutting method to expose the eyes, nose, mouth, towel corners, and knot by the ear.
2. One-shoulder bandage method: Fold the towel into a heart shape and place it on the shoulder, wear a waist belt on the upper arm, and tie the front and back corners with knots on the opposite armpit; knee (elbow) joint bandage method: bandage the towel The belt shape covers the joint, and the two ends of the lace are crossed at the elbow (knee) socket and tied at the outside.
3. Arm bandage method: tie one corner of the towel to the middle finger, wrap the palm with the other corner, and then wrap the arm spirally with a tie to fix it; double hip bandage method: tie the towel into a heart shape on both hips , Tie the waist tie, the lower end of the towel is tied at the roots of the thighs on both sides with a tie.
4. Single hip bandage method: Fold the towel in half to cover the wound, and fix the lower end of the waist on the opposite iliac part with a tie, and then use the tie to fix the lower end of the towel around the leg; double shoulder bandage: tie the towel at both corners , The towel is placed horizontally on the back and shoulders, and then the two corners of the towel are pulled down from the armpit to the front, and then the strap is tied at the same angle.
5. Single-chest bandage method: align the corner of the towel with the shoulder seam of the injured side, turn the bottom edge up to the chest, knot both ends of the towel at the back, and fix the end of the towel with a rope; double chest bandage method: fold the towel into Cover the wound with a heart shape, wear a waist belt around the chest and fix it on the back, and tie the two corners of the shoulder towel with a V shape to fix it on the back.