1. Visual inspection method: This method is applicable […]
1. Visual inspection method: This method is applicable to textile raw materials in the state of scattered fibers.
(1) Cotton fiber is shorter and thinner than ramie fiber and other hemp process fibers and wool fibers, often with various impurities and defects.
(2) Hemp fiber feels rougher.
(3) The wool fiber is curly and elastic.
(4) Silk is filament, long and slender, with a special luster.
(5) Among the chemical fibers, only the viscose fiber has a large difference in strength between the dry and wet states.
(6) Spandex has a very large elasticity, its length can be stretched more than five times at room temperature.