The advantages and disadvantages of real silk cashmere […]
The advantages and disadvantages of real silk cashmere fabrics, real silk cashmere fabrics are blended from real silk and cashmere. The advantages are bright and pleasing, soft luster, moisture absorption, breathability, lightness, smoothness, and elasticity. Cashmere fiber is thin, light, soft, tough, and not easy to fade, so it is suitable for personal wear. Currently widely used in autumn and winter underwear suit products.
1. The appearance is light and clean, with good air permeability and drape.
2. Soft texture, light and transparent, smooth and elastic in hand.
3. It is very comfortable to wear on the body, very elegant.
4. After high temperature shrinkage treatment, it is not easy to deform and wrinkle.
5. Good physical properties, high fiber strength, abrasion resistance and durability.
6. Good chemical performance, alkali resistance, chemical resistance, insect resistance and anti-mold.
Knowledge and characteristics of cashmere fabrics
Knowledge and characteristics of cashmere fabrics, how many kinds of cashmere fabrics are there? Cashmere fabrics are garment fabrics woven from cashmere raw materials. Cashmere is a thin layer of fine velvet that grows on the outer skin of goats and hides the roots of the goat's coarse hair. It grows when the winter is cold, resists the wind and cold, and falls off after the spring turns warm. It naturally adapts to the climate and is a rare special animal fiber. .
Cashmere fabric classification:
Woven fabric, also called woven fabric
It is a fabric formed by weaving warp yarns and weft yarns perpendicular to each other. Its basic structure has three types: plain weave, twill weave and satin weave. Different woven fabrics are also composed of these three basic organizations and their varied organizations.