Washing and maintenance methods of pure cotton fabric c […]
Washing and maintenance methods of pure cotton fabric clothing
1. Good hygroscopicity, soft hand feel, hygienic and comfortable to wear;
2. The wet strength is greater than the dry strength, but the overall strength is firm and durable;
3. Good dyeing performance, soft luster and natural beauty;
4. Alkali resistance, high temperature alkali treatment can be made into mercerized cotton
5. Poor wrinkle resistance and large shrinkage rate;
2. Washing method:
1. It has good alkali resistance and heat resistance. It can be washed by hand with various detergents, but it is not suitable for chlorine bleaching;
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching;
3. Do not soak, wash in time;
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to prevent dark clothes from fading. When drying in the sun, turn the inside out;
5. Wash separately from other clothes;
6. The soaking time should not be too long to avoid fading;
7. Do not wring out.
It is best to wash by hand, and the intensity of the hand wash must be gentle; use warm or cold water below 30 ℃ to wash, it is best to turn the pattern inward to wash, not bleach; dark color clothes are soaked in salt water for 1-2 hours when they are first washed Prevent discoloration of clothes; dark and light-colored clothes, whether they fade or not, must be washed separately. Dark-colored clothes will fade a little when washed for the first time. Keep light-colored clothes washed separately, it is best to keep backwashing and drying. . When washing or wringing the remaining water, pay attention not to use excessive force to prevent deformation, especially the neckline, cuffs and other parts; it can be soaked in water for a few minutes before washing, but the soaking time should not be too long, otherwise the color of the fabric will be damaged; Sweat-stained clothing should not be soaked in hot water to prevent the hot water from coagulating the protein in the clothing and adhering to the clothing, resulting in yellow sweat spots.
Don't dry it right, you should dry the reverse side. This can prevent the clothes from tarnishing, yellowing and hardening; shape the clothes without wrinkles when drying, so that ironing can be avoided; they should not be exposed to the sun to avoid fading.
4. Maintenance and others:
1. It can be ironed at medium temperature (150°C or below) or steam. Keep in mind that the iron cannot directly touch the printed part; it cannot be exposed to the sun or close to high temperature sources; it cannot be soaked in water for a long time during washing, and it should be dehydrated and dried immediately after gentle washing. In order to prevent the clothes from fading; after many washing and drying, it is normal for the color of pure cotton clothes and patterns to be dim.
2. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing;
3. Wash and dry, separate dark and light colors;
4. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid dampness to avoid mildew;
5. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots